Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Rough Weekend...

Saturday, November 10th, I had to attend a wedding over 5 hours away and I was in NO MOOD to attend. That morning was pretty hard to actually leave the house because of the feeling of dread. It wasn't a depressive "dread" feeling, it was that "omg, weddings are horrible and pointless" pity party sort of feeling. I had a sick pet at home that had to tag along because she needed injections and then I, sort of, just found excuses to become later and later in leaving for the wedding. When I did finally get to the wedding, I felt like a total grump and did not want to be there. I only had one real episode of crying in my car because I was just so done with being around people. I ended up leaving. Since my separation from my husband is so fresh,  my emotions didn't really confuse me in any way.

Symptoms that I was feeling that day:
- Night sweats.... I almost soaked the sheets in sweat. It was very brutal.
- Hot flashes during the entire day. I had to go outside and cool off because I would get so hot that I started to sweat.
- Lightheadedness was pretty low
- Nausea was almost gone
- Brain Zaps were not experienced at all today

Sunday, November 11th,  I was still mildly grumpy from yesterday's episode and all of the travel that I'd had to do. I really just wanted to relax damn it! Still, no real emotions that I felt were out of the ordinary here. Just a lot of travel again and once I got home, I slept for the rest of the day.

Symptoms for the day include:
Exhaustion mostly from travel and lack of sleep. I don't really credit my tiredness from the medication.
- Night Sweats... same as the night prior. So much HEAT! I could barely handle having covers on me at all during the night.
- Hot Flashes were at it again and I would say they were about the same as the day before. I had my air conditioning on in my car blowing directly into my face.
- Mood: Moderately grumpy with minor cases of sadness.

I'm just glad that my first weekend is over!

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment